I love the enthusiasm of the running community and helping others to achieve their goals across all distances from 5km through to ultra marathons.
My personal journey has seen me progress from being an unfit and overweight student DJ to running well over 30 marathons and ultras, finishing in podium positions. Through being self-coached my half marathon PB has improved from 1:59:05 to 1:18:13 and my marathon PB from 3:20:37 to 2:42:18.
I am a qualified UKA Coach in Running Fitness and Leader in Running Fitness and have helped runners of all abilities to achieve their goals, whether you’re looking to get out onto the trails for the first time, in need of a bespoke training plan or moving up to a new distance, I provide individual coaching that will help you along the way for all distances.
Experience & Achievements
- Marathon PB – 2:42:18
- Half Marathon PB – 1:18:13
- Bob Graham Round – 23 hours
- Autumn 100 – 5th place
- Lakeland 100 – 11th place
- Stour Valley Marathon – 1st place
- Stour Valley Path 100km – 2nd place
- Race to the King – 3 x 3rd place
- Peddars Way Ultra – 2nd place
- Race to the Stones 100km – 6th place